YOU FEEL GOOD!
Maybe you’ve done a few Beachbody Programs and you’re drinking Shakeology religiously. You’re feeling good. Looking good. Having fun posting in your Challenge Group and supporting others so that they can get great results too.
People are starting to take notice that you look “different”. When they ask you what’s going on you can’t wait to tell them that you’re doing P90X3 (or T25 or 21 Day Fix, etc.) and drinking this amazing shake that has 70+ superfoods from all over the planet in it. The combo is giving you more energy, you’re losing weight and overall the world seems like a better place. Ok, that last part might be going a bit far – we can only control ourselves, not the rest of the world. But you get my point.
YOU SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT!
You’re proud of the things you can now do that you never thought were possible like push-ups on your toes, pull-ups, hiking that mountain or running that 5K. You want everyone you care about to feel as good as you so you share and talk about how much the workouts and Shakeology are helping you.
Guess what? That’s all a coach does! Share your passion about health and fitness. You don’t have to have six-pack abs or even be close to your goal weight. You don’t need a personal trainer certification or a nutrition degree. Beachbody has a TON of experts in both areas you get to rely on. All you have to have to be a coach is a passion for helping people reach their health & fitness goals. That’s it.
ONE SIMPLE THING DETERMINES YOUR SUCCESS
Your WHY! There are a million benefits to becoming a coach but really think hard and determine what’s going to make coaching a success for you and drive you to stick with it – this is the progression I went through to help you get started….
(1) 25% discount! That’s right – 25% off all your purchases including Shakeology. Initially this was my only why. I don’t plan on stopping my workouts or the healthiest meal of the day anytime soon so I might as well get a better price on both.
(2) Hold yourself more accountable. Just telling people I was a coach made me eat a little better, workout a little harder. In the process I’ve reached goals I never thought I could reach.
(3) Network with positive, motivated people. There is nothing quite like doing a live workout at a Super Saturday or Coach Summit to get you fired up. Or listening to people tell their story about how their Coach, workout program and Shakeology literally saved their life. Just listening to the weekly national calls is inspiration to go out and be a better person. To help change the world by impacting the trend of obesity.
(4) Inspire others! I inspired someone to change his lifestyle. It took awhile but my brother took me up on my 45th offer to try P90X and then he never looked back. I helped someone I love change his life! I had no idea how motivational that would be. And it’s just as motivational helping people I meet on Facebook. So many people just need a little extra accountability and support to make it through their journey. They are grateful for the help. I’m not a salesperson, trainer or a nutritionist. I am a friend, listener and cheerleader for anyone who needs one! It’s an unbelievable high to help someone reach his or her goal no matter what it is.
(5) Build a strong team and help others earn an extra income. This one is just starting to light me up. I have an MBA and a CPA. I never thought this business was “real” but I’m learning daily that it is. I’m tired of seeing people work like crazy and still just barely pay their bills and not do the things they WANT to do. I want to help them achieve their financial goals too.
WHAT ARE YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS & DREAMS?
What would you do with an extra $100, $500, $1,000 or $20,000 a month? Pay off credit card debt? Pay off your mortgage? Go on a trip of a lifetime? Fire your boss? It’s totally up to you. There is no guarantee of success but there is no limit to what you can do either. Nobody can do it for you but it can be done. Team Ditch the Belly and our entire Team Beachbody network will support you.
If you’re motivated, open-minded and passionate about helping others we would love to have you join Team Ditch the Belly as a Coach. Contact Us to chat more.